[Read more…] about Waterfront Property
Discover the tremendous potential of the pristine waterfront and forested properties available to developers or private investors in West Quebec’s beautiful Pontiac County. “
Steady income. Meant to last.
The Brosseau building on Patterson Street in Campbell’s Bay houses three 2-bedroom apartments and two professional office spaces for a potential annual income of $48,000!details
Six (6) acres of prime waterfront property on Cottage Road near Highway 148, 500 feet from the bridge to Ontario and minutes from Pembroke.
DIMENSIONS: 6 acres, 402 feet of waterfront on the Ottawa River.
MUNICIPAL ASSESSMENT: $91,600
– Municipal: $773
– School: $95
Undeveloped forest located in Litchfield, Quebec between Mountain Road and Litchfield Lake. Ten minutes from Campbell’s Bay and one hour from Gatineau.
DIMENSIONS: 3 lots totaling approximately 700 acres
(1 square mile)
ZONE: White zone (non-agricultural)
MUNICIPAL EVALUATION (2019): $374,700
– Municipal: $2,623
– School: $398
– Land accessible by 4×4 or ATV.
– Forest Management Plan available on request.
– For sale in its entirety or by lot.
Located 5 minutes from the town of Otter Lake, off Picanoc Road on Belmore Road.
- 150 acres, including the lake (+/- 25 acres)
- Approximately 8,000 feet of lake front on Lake Wayne and 1,000 feet on Lake Gerta
- PRICE NEGOTIABLE
The land and lake dimensions are sensibly the same as those of Lake Wayne. Both lakes are linked by a narrow waterway. Only the East shore is available. 1,400 feet of lakefront (5 lots) have been sold.
- 1,200 of non-subdivided lakefront available at $175 to $225 per linear foot, based on land quality.
- Approximately 75 acres of wooded land for sale at $1,000 per acre.
- Land faces west.